"The lessons feel very focussed on the individual. These are not cookie-cutter lesson plans. Leia’s lessons are completely tailored to her needs. She is praised and encouraged to try new things each week and she loves the challenge!
Leia has gained a self confidence that allows her to express herself without feeling at all self-conscious or worrying that she might get it wrong and her creativity is flourishing."
- Debbie, parent
Why Greenwich Music School?
- Crafted individual curriculum for each student.
- High-quality music lessons from expert tutors, who are at once professional musicians and dedicated teachers.
- Tuition for all ages and all levels, from beginners to professional coaching.
- Performance opportunities every term.
- Additional support available, including aural skills support classes and accompanists for exams and performances.
- Option to enter exams, festivals and competitions.
"Dylan has enjoyed his lessons, the perfect mix of patience, tenacity and fun! You have a lovely way with children, engaging them in learning in a fun way"
"I have found my lessons to be hugely enjoyable, completely fascinating, and never dull! Even when I find something difficult to grasp, or when I make a mistake, I am never made to feel foolish . At the same time, I always feel comfortable about asking questions, even if I have asked the same question many times before.
The studio in Vanbrugh Hill is very spacious and light, with a beautiful grand piano, and an ample work area."
- Sarah, adult student
How does it work?
- First we arrange a trial lesson at peak rate. After that, lessons are booked for a fixed day and time, each week or fortnight*, for the term in advance (11 to 12 weeks). See term dates.
- This continues until you give us notice to stop or change lesson time/day. Notice is required at least one month before the end of term to stop at the end of the term or change time/day from the start of the next term.
- Peak times (weekdays from 3.30pm, all weekend):
- 30 mins £23.00 • 45 mins £34.10 • 60 mins £45.15
- 30 mins £15.10 • 45 mins £19.10
- Off-peak times (weekdays before 3.30pm):
- 30 mins £20.70 • 45 mins £30.69 • 60 mins £40.64
- 30mins £13.59, 45mins £17.19.
- *Fortnightly lessons (not recommended for students before grade 5 standard)
30 mins £24.84 • 45 mins £36.83 • 60 mins £48.76
30 mins £22.36 • 45 mins £33.15 • 60 mins £43.89
- We offer discounts for third and fourth family members, and on fees for group courses for those enrolled for instrument/voice lessons with us. Find out more.
- We also offer ad hoc or one-off lessons, consultations and coaching sessions, with a surcharge of 30% on the above fees.