Sorry, we have no vacancies at present.
However, we're always interested to hear from tutors, so please feel free to send your CV and cover letter if you are interested in working with us.
We are keen to hear from tutors who:
• are passionate about teaching, and about making music
• have significant relevant teaching experience (please detail number of current individual tuition students in your CV or cover letter)
• can inspire, challenge and encourage students
• create a positive, relaxed learning environment
• are self-motivated and organised
• have at least a degree or equivalent in music
• will take advantage of being part of Greenwich Music School, sharing ideas with other tutors and engaging with the other courses and projects
• are committed to continuing professional development through training and engagement in professional dialogue.
• are in tune with our work and ethos - see http://greenwichmusicschool.org.uk/about/