We are looking for an inspiring, experienced piano teacher to join our team!
Mondays during term time, c. 3.30-8pm, beginning January 2019.
A mix of individual tuition for children and adults, group teaching (six beginners, using our curriculum), and some accompaniment.
Remuneration: an hourly rate of £30.30 for individual tuition, £33.30 for groups, including holiday entitlement.
All lessons take place at GMS venues.
We are looking for tutors who:
• have at least a degree or equivalent in music
• have significant relevant teaching experience (please indicate this in your CV)
• are passionate about teaching, and about making music
• can inspire, challenge and encourage students
• create a positive, relaxed learning environment
• are self-motivated and organised
• will take advantage of being part of Greenwich Music School, sharing ideas with other tutors and engaging with the other courses and projects
• are committed to continuing professional development through training and engagement in professional dialogue.
• are in tune with our work and ethos - see http://greenwichmusicschool.org.uk/about/
Greenwich Music School is a centre of excellence in music education, running high-quality creative music tuition, group courses, projects and training. GMS offers the same high quality music education to students of all ages and levels, from toddlers to professional musicians.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th December.
Interviews will take place in the following weeks.
An Enhanced DBS check and proof of public liability insurance will be required before work is offered.
All applications will be considered equally.
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter (outlining your most relevant experience and interest in GMS) to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at the same address.