Children’s choir leader
Remuneration: an hourly rate of £33.00 including holiday entitlement.
Greenwich Music School is looking for an outstanding choir leader to lead our Children’s Choir (ages 7-11, no audition), and similar choir projects including as part of our Summer Course (21-23 August). Sessions take place at Charlton House, Greenwich SE7 8RE.
We are looking for a tutor who:
• has at least a degree or equivalent in music
• has significant relevant teaching experience
• is passionate about teaching, and about making music
• can inspire, challenge and encourage students
• creates a positive, relaxed learning environment
• is self-motivated and organised
• will take advantage of being part of Greenwich Music School, sharing ideas with other tutors, and engaging with the other courses and projects
• is committed to continuing professional development through training and engagement in professional dialogue.
• is in tune with our work and ethos - see about.
Greenwich Music School runs high-quality, creative music courses, tuition, projects and professional training, in venues across Greenwich. Courses include individual tuition, orchestras, music theory and composition, musicianship, music technology and early years music.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 25th July
Interviews will take place in early August.
Enhanced DBS checks will be required.
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at the same address.
Work with us
Education is the centre of our organisation. We place utmost value upon the work of teachers, and we are always interested to hear from inspiring, dedicated teachers who share our ethos.
If you are interested in working with us, drop us a line at email@example.com.
You might also be interested in the Greenwich Music School Teacher Network, which is free to join and connects teachers working in every music education context across South East London.