Piano tutor - maternity cover
January - July 2018, afternoon & evening of Tuesdays or Fridays (TBC), c.3-5 hours.
Remuneration: an hourly rate of £30.30, including holiday entitlement.
All lessons take place at GMS venues, and are based during term time.
We are looking for tutors who:
• have at least a degree or equivalent in music
• have significant relevant teaching experience (please indicate this in your CV!)
• are passionate about teaching, and about making music
• can inspire, challenge and encourage students
• create a positive, relaxed learning environment
• are self-motivated and organised
• will take advantage of being part of Greenwich Music School, sharing ideas with other tutors and engaging with the other courses and projects
• are committed to continuing professional development through training and engagement in professional dialogue.
• are in tune with our work and ethos - see http://greenwichmusicschool.org.uk/about/
Greenwich Music School is a centre of excellence in music education, running high-quality creative music tuition, group courses, projects and training. GMS offers the same high quality music education to students of all ages and levels, from toddlers to professional musicians.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th November
Interviews will take place in the following weeks.
An Enhanced DBS check and proof of public liability insurance will be required before work is offered.
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at the same address.