Course terms & conditions
Payments are accepted by card. Payments by cash are not accepted, except where stated.
Sorry we are not able to accept cheques. We accept payments in £ GBP only.
For payment by bank transfer (eg for London Conducting Academy), any transaction charges must be paid by you.
We are pleased to offer the following discounts.
Please note that discounts are not applied automatically and must be claimed at time of booking.
Discounts on group course fees
- 5% discount on all group courses for children aged 6 to 17, where two or more family members are enrolled in groups or individual tuition, or where one child is enrolled in two or more courses.
10% discount on all group courses, for enrolled individual tuition students. (Eg learn piano and get 10% off Theory & Composition)
Discounts on individual tuition fees
- 15% discount on individual tuition fees for a third family member enrolled for individual tuition (largest discount applies to student with lowest priced lessons)
- 20% discount on individual tuition fees for a fourth family member enrolled for individual tuition (largest discount applies to the student with lowest priced lessons)
All refunds are returned to source (for example, if you pay by debit card your refund will be sent to the same card).
For courses, lessons and applications you have the right to cancel with 14 days of paying. If the course, lesson series or application begins within this time then you will be charged for what has already taken place.
For trial individual lessons only, cancellations made seven or more days before the scheduled lesson will be refunded, and cancellations made less than seven days before the lesson cannot be refunded.
To cancel your course or application, please contact us.
Additional withdrawal and refund information for London Conducting Academy: If you have confirmed your enrolment by paying the first instalment of tuition fees, and now wish to withdraw, this instalment will be refunded as follows: withdrawal in May: 100%, in June: 75%, in July: 50%, in August 25%, in September and afterwards 0%.
A student who withdraws or who is asked to withdraw during the course, is liable to pay fees for the year in full.
Failure to pay any instalment by the due date will result in immediate suspension from the course.
Photographs, video and audio recordings
We’re proud of our students and share their achievements through audio recordings, video recordings and photography. By attending, or your child attending, Greenwich Music School tuition, courses or events, you give consent on behalf of yourself and/or your child for us to take photographs and make audio and video recordings, and for these to be used in all forms and media, including social sharing and advertising. The images, video or audio may be altered in any manner, and used without approval from the subject(s). Those appearing in photographs or video or audio recordings will not be named, except where appropriate by first name only.
By accessing the website at http://greenwichmusicschool.org.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Greenwich Music School's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Greenwich Music School's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Greenwich Music School at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Greenwich Music School's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Greenwich Music School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Greenwich Music School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Greenwich Music School or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Greenwich Music School's website, even if Greenwich Music School or a Greenwich Music School authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Greenwich Music School's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greenwich Music School does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Greenwich Music School may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Greenwich Music School does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Greenwich Music School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Greenwich Music School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Greenwich Music School may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.