Fees for the year 2019/20: £2,755, payable in three instalments:
25% (£693.75) by 1st June, to confirm enrolment once a place has been offered.
50% (£1387.50) by 15th August
25% (£693.75) by 1st November
Read more about payment and fees on our Course terms & conditions page.
• The deadline is 1st March 2019. An application fee of £26 is payable.
• Within two weeks after the deadline, applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application. If you are invited for audition then an audition fee of £36 is payable. Please note that successful applicants are required to pay the first instalment of 25% of the course fee by 1st June to confirm enrolment.
• Late applications submitted after the deadline will be considered as they are received, for any remaining spaces, for the waiting list, and for workshop days. The late application fee is £48 and late audition fee £38.
• Application & audition fees may be waived to candidates in receipt of the following benefits, or to candidates under the age of 21 whose parents are in receipt of these benefits: Disabled Students Allowance, Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Tax Credits or Universal Credit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
Please see our general refund policy including additional withdrawal and refund information for London Conducting Academy.
• Students are required to know their scores thoroughly for each session.
• Please note that London Conducting Academy is not an accredited qualification so we are unable to provide student visas. Students must already have permission to study in the UK.
• Places are in high demand and regular attendance is critical to the nature of the course. If a student is absent without 48 hours notice on three occasions their place may be withdrawn. We are not able to refund course fees in these circumstances.