Applications for London Conducting Academy
Fees for the year 2017/18: £2595, payable in three instalments:
- 25% (£648.75) by 1st June, to confirm enrolment once a place has been offered.
- 50% (£1297.50) by 15th August
- 25% (£648.75) by 1st November
Read more about payment and fees on our Course terms & conditions page.
• The application deadline is 11th April 2017. An application fee of £26 is payable.
• Within two weeks after the deadline, applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application. Please note that successful applicants are required to pay the first instalment of 25% of the course fee by 1st June to confirm enrolment.
• Late applications submitted after the deadline will be considered as they are received, for any remaining spaces, for the waiting list, and for workshop days. The late application fee is £51.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
Please see our general refund policy including additional withdrawal and refund information for London Conducting Academy.
• Students are required to know their scores thoroughly for each session.
• Please note that London Conducting Academy is not an accredited qualification so we are unable to provide student visas. Students must already have permission to study in the UK.
• Places are in high demand and regular attendance is critical to the nature of the course. If a student is absent without 48 hours notice on three occasions their place may be withdrawn. We are not able to refund course fees in these circumstances.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Sign up to hear about future courses and workshop days from London Conducting Academy.
LONDON CONDUCTING ACADEMY is the professional conducting course from Greenwich Music School, led by Denise Ham.