Do I need a visa?

In certain circumstances, students attending from countries overseas may need a visa. Please visit to check if you need a visa.

Since London Conducting Academy is not an 'accredited' qualification (such as a degree), unfortunately we are not able to sponsor or process visas for students. 

Students living in Ireland, France, Germany and other nearby countries do sometimes commute to the fortnightly sessions. This approach usually does not require a visa - please check above.

Back to London Conducting Academy

Ed Scolding