Theory & composition (grades 1-3)
The creative, practical way to learn music theory.
Develop your skills in music theory to grade 3 level by using it creatively and practically in compositions which are performed within the class and by visiting musicians.
This class is ideal for those who are grade 1-3 standard in their instrument or voice.
- Develop music literacy and theoretical knowledge
- Learn how to compose your own music
- Hear your compositions performed
- Cover the material required for ABRSM theory exams grades 1-3 (exam entry optional)
- Bring your instrument or singing voice.