Friday Chords: adults’ guitar group
Enjoy learning guitar, building technique and playing together through the year
Charlton Road, SE7 8RE
Fridays 7pm-8pm - Level 1 (beginners / continuers)
• Beginners - 12 sessions • £132 • 26th April - 19th July
• Continuers* - 12 sessions • £132 • 26th April - 2nd June
No lessons during half term, 18th - 24th Feb.
• Absolute beginners welcome! You will need an instrument (electric, classical or acoustic)
• *Continuers are those who have been learning for at least 3 months.
• Please contact us if you aren't sure which group is right for you.
Tutor - Danilo Ricciardiello
More about the course
Group guitar lessons for adults offer a way to develop technique and understanding whilst enjoying making music as part of a group.
Learn guitar in a group of up to six students
Positive, creative atmosphere
Led by expert guitarist and tutor Danilo Ricciardiello.
We are planning to open three new intermediate-level guitar groups in the future: Jazz & Blues, Rock & Pop and Acoustic guitar. Register interest below.