GCSE Creative Music Workshop (grade 2+)
GCSE Creative Music Workshop gives young musicians the opportunity to work together, learning core skills which support the GCSE curriculum.
In this practical class, students will:
- rehearse, perform and record music together
- choose and arrange the music that they play
- develop aural, theory and notation skills
- compose music, perform and record their compositions within the group
- consolidate theoretical and practical knowledge in creative projects
- develop practical skills in harmony, melody and counterpoint
All instruments and voices welcome.
• Grade 2 standard (either passed the exam or playing/singing at this standard; a trial session will be required)